With approximately 20 effective re-closure actions. Giving consumers the ability to reseal the pack and maintain freshness for the lifetime of its contents
Working closely with packaging and procurement specialists, the tesacohesion team, with its all-embracing approach to customer service and process improvement, has developed an efficient in-line application called Lift and Reseal, which is already being used by one of the country’s foremost suppliers of snacking products.
In this example, the in-line application delivers a line of tape running from top to bottom of healthy nut and fruit snack packs, giving consumers the ability to reseal the pack for the lifetime of its contents, with approximately 20 effective reclosure actions.
Freshness through the ‘life’ of the product is paramount to our customers, who strive to deliver the very highest standards of healthy eating. Convenient packaging solutions have been identified as a key factor in the consumer’s product selection process and tesa is committed to working with customers to ensure they can meet the demand to satisfy their customers
tesa Lift & Reseal is a tape engineering solution developed for effective reclosure of flexible packaging.
It is far more effective than self adhesive labels, and can be supplied as stock or custom printed to your requirements.
tesa provides a full end-to-end installation, equipment installation and commissioning service, with the dispensers supplied without cost to you.
Features of tesa Lift & Reseal include : -
• Hi-tack tape with a good shear strength, giving an effective reclosure which will not pop open
• Robust and stable adhesive, so no residues, good ageing resistance
• Fresh adhesive is exposed as the pack size reduces
• Can be custom printed
• Finger lift strip can be included for easy peel back
• Supplied spool wound, for rapid integration on the production line
• A full and complete solution including the tape and a tesa 6081 dispenser
• Tape applicator can be installed in a day and has no impact on your running speed.
Choose a reagion: