52223 [Country PI: ek]
[Country PI: ek]
PDF – 43.6 kB
tesa® 52223 PV1 Softprint x-Soft is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using sleeves or steel cylinders.
The unique properties of tesa® 52223 PV1 make it the ideal choice for finest screen print, especially where harder digital plates are in use.
Additionally, the extra cushion allows faster printing speeds, whilst reducing the effects of unwanted press “bounce”.
• The extra soft foam is the ideal plate mounting solution in combination with harder, digital plates (for finest screen print)
• The foam is also highly compressible, with superior recovery for excellent, consistent results
• The extra soft foam absorbs vibrations during the print run, improving results and allowing faster printing speeds
• Tight thickness tolerances for superior, precise set up
• Secure bonding to sleeve / cylinder, with specially enhanced removal properties
• Optimal bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement, with residue-free removal
• The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
• Yellow colour coding of logo on backing indicates extra soft foam category
tesa® 52223 PV1 Softprint x-Soft is a 500µm (20 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using sleeves or steel cylinders.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a reagion: